http://www.ijigg.com//?playlistID=popular music link 3 John Lenon- Love.RMP 異類空間: wake up

2008年2月9日 星期六

wake up

The weather is so cold in HK. So cold that I almost lost myself . It's been weeks , indeed I couldn't feel warmth from her. Maybe she's too far away,or maybe she can't give me what I want.I want care, and love. And the fact that I was spoiled by my ex(es) would bring about this ending, undeniable though she will hate my ex much.

More regrettable is I didn't love my family; so they give me nothing in return. The most regrettable is I treated my friends well with my heart ,but my fds left me with coldness and words shouldnt have existed.

Relationship is about much more than you think. She's got a lots to learn. If I feel like I m alone on earth while she 's being my galfd, it's time to get quit from this relationship . My relationship should contain more than hanging out and making love.I don't need any of these at all. I need love. Coldness of spring 2008 wake me up.